Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hot Spring to celebrate Fourth of July

What can be more patriotic than eating Japanese-style foods and entering into the hot spring? After 3 hours of bus ride, we arrived at a hot spring hotel. We first had the full-course Japanese meal, which included shabu shabu hot pot, soup, fried fish, steamed egg, rice, and other dishes.

Everyone was embarrassed about being all naked in front of others, and used the towel to cover their bodies. I followed the crowd in this case. I also followed the crowd (walked into the hot bathtub without covering my naked body). It rained while we were sitting in the outdoor hot spring. It rained fairly hard at one point, but the three of us (from a group of 7 women) enjoyed the drops of rain that flew down our bodies. I could not distinguish my sweat drops from the raindrops.

No comments:

Post a Comment