Monday, June 28, 2010

Cost of Lunch equals Cost of Dessert

I saw my previous conversation partner, Shigemoto-san, Carla and her husband Jonathan, and Carla's previous conversation partner, Fujii-san, in Namba on Sunday. We had wonderful Italian pasta. I enjoyed the thick (forgot the name) pasta with eggplants. My first blood-mary orange juice was also awesome! The multi-layered fruit-crepe-cake and iced coffee tickled my taste bud. I was the first to finish the cake, but the last to finish my drink. The lunch and the dessert set cost about the same, 1380 yen versus 1350 yen. We got treated by both conversation partners for the lunch and the dessert.

I cannot thank them enough. I might need to start to record everything and every meal I receive from Japanese people...

No comments:

Post a Comment