Monday, August 10, 2009

Indian Party

Saigoto organized an Indian Party last Friday, Aug. 7. He asked and got many people's help with cooking (I think they might have cooked most of the foods with Saigoto's instructions). I left after one hour because he told me I have no brain (literally in Japanese, which actually doesn't make sense in Japanese), after I wanted to wash vegetables while he was rinsing cooked rice (this is a story I will have to tell in person).

I enjoyed the foods very much at the party, but left after one hour because of another incident. Julio Cesar told me that not ever take his pictures again. This happened after I meant to take pictures of two other ladies, but included him as he stood in the background. I felt very emotional after that (this is also because this was not my first photo incident. After the Russian Party more than one week ago, two girls asked me to take off pictures from My Picasaweb because they thought those pictures looked inappropriate, in which they were dancing with Julio Cesar). Anyhow, I called Mariana, my next door neighbor from Mexico, to talk to her about it. Then I got really emotional as she expressed empathy, and I cried in front of her. I felt bad but had no good control over it.

When I left the party, not many people were dancing. But I heard that people later danced fairly wildly. I missed out on some good photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment