Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Russian Party 8-2-09




The Russian speakers and I.
I was in the Russian traditional clothes.

I had the best/wildest party thus far in my life on Sunday. The Russian speakers (Russians and former Soviet Union countries) organized a party where we had Russian speakers' snacks and alcohol with games and dances. I had the strong alcohol (not sure from Ukraine or Russia) and the yet-to-become wheat-based alcohol.

You can get an idea of how much fun and how wild the party was by looking at my picasa page (although as of yesterday I deleted some pictures that might be considered too "scandalous" by the persons in the picture at their request).

I won a beautiful plate by winning the first musical chair competition (did not know beforehand). I did not participate in the second competition. I also got to wear the traditional Russian clothes as you see in the picture.

I was busy taking pictures most of the time, especially toward the wild dancing part.

2 comments:

  1. What's the URL for your picasa site? Like anyone of taste and learning, I am a fan of scandal party pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picasa pictures:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/msfanghu/

    ReplyDelete