Friday, July 3, 2009

Bath

After jogging/fast-walking for over 30 minutes and then showered yesterday (Thursday, July 2), I decided to take a bath, as in hot spring like. The tub is very deep. I stayed in the hot water for 15 minutes, maybe 20, before going to dinner. I felt good and warm after coming out. I cannot take too hot of a bath, but hotter than usual is good.

At one point, I wanted to blow dry my hair while sitting in the water, just to save some time. But after creating the image in my mind, I realized that I would probably kill myself that way. I did not want to do that, and so I did not dry my hair in the bathtub. I felt it was a good idea for a few seconds though.

2 comments:

  1. We still in Santa Cruz are pleased that you opted not to electrocute yourself. Well-played! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I would probably have thought the same thing.

    ReplyDelete