Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Osaka Rain

I went to Rinku Town's shopping area today with Mira, Mutia, and Shin to buy a cake for Lindsey. We were surprised by the pouring rain when we were ready to return. I have not seen such rain since a young child in Taiwan. The ground began to be flooded. We bought umbrellas at the hyakuyen shop, but we still got soaked waist-down and all of my back while walking from the shopping center to the bus stop. I was so cold because of the wetness and the windiness. The strong wind helped the pouring rain with wetting us. Luckily we did not bike to the shopping center. I heard many people who biked to places at the same time also got rained on.

I took a shower after coming back. If I can help it, I will not go out in that kind of rain in the future. I hope that no rain comes when I have to go to the university libraries.

1 comment:

  1. The craziest rain I have ever seen was in New Orleans when I went there with my work. It was just pouring and pouring. I wonder what the maximum possible density of rain would be?

    ReplyDelete