Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fear of Quarantine

I woke up with the biggest and most disoriented headache this morning. I had to dragged myself up to breakfast before the cafeteria closed. I napped from 9am until 1pm and rushed to lunch. After lunch, I had enough energy to do a bit of my Japanese homework before I napped again at 5pm. I set the alarm but it did not go off. I woke up at around 7:30pm.

Luckily we did not have to turn in this health check-up sheet for the weekend. Everyday from our first day to the tenth day after our arrival in Japan, we must measure our body temperature and record it, and check to see if we have any symptoms. Today I checked that I had headache for the morning. I hope to get well before Monday morning. Class starts then and I do not any quarantine.

If I do not feel well after waking up tomorrow morning, I will likely have similar agenda as today.

No comments:

Post a Comment