Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Third or Fourth Twin


I discovered from our icebreaker today that Kaigan (he tells me to call him by his name's Japanese meaning, but his originally name is Saigoto) from India has the same birthday as me.

He is either the third or the fourth person with the same birthday as I. Kelly Chen (?) from UC Berkeley's Asian American Association has the exact same birthday (i.e. same year) as I. Jerry Kong (and his twin brother) from UCLA Graduate Division has the same birthday (not year). Kaigan is the third or fourth one (I remember there is someone else, but I am not sure...) I have yet to ask him the year. If you saw pictures on my picasa, he was the fisherman and cook for the fish this past Sunday. We karaoked together three times already.

No comments:

Post a Comment