Monday, June 29, 2009

Second Week of Class and Rain

Today marks the second week of class. I felt so tired. I studied elementary grammar for two hours last night (Sunday, June 28), and some more this morning for about 40 minutes. I think I know and understand more, but I am also getting more confused as teachers explain the nuances in the grammar.

We got our grammar textbook today (of course the Institute provided it for free of charge). It is for the first session. We go through about 2.5 lessons per week.

We had a guide to online library catalog search today after class. I need to start to look for books, especially primary sources to write my master's thesis and doctoral dissertation later.

Today also marks the second rain in Osaka since my arrival. The scenary outside my window is so mesmerizing... I wished I could hear the sound of the rain more clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment